rule 1: Always post the rules
rule 2: answer questions that are given to you and write 11 new ones
rule3: tag 11 people
rule4: let them know you tagged them
Tagged by tommisonssecondarywig
1. Would you want to live forever?
I think that if it meant everyone I care about could live forever with me, then sure. Otherwise I will take my oblivion when it comes.
2. Top five books/book series that come to mind?
A Song of Ice and Fire
The Mysterious Benedict Society
The Chronicles of Chrestomanci (I have a crush on Christopher)
H. A. Rey’s The Stars: A New Way to See Them
The Pendragon Adventure
3. What’s the last movie you watched?
The Adventures of Tintin
4. Top song on your iPod?
I don’t have an ipod but according to google music, by a wide margin it’s this.
5. Favorite Marvel hero?
Uh well I haven’t read the comics so my knowledge of them is pretty limited. I guess if I was picking from the movies I’m going with either Iron Man or Black Widow.
6. What movies are you looking forward to this year?
I haven’t paid much attention to upcoming movies, however out of those that I am aware of I definitely want to see The Boxtrolls, and Guardians of The Galaxy. I am curious about HTTYD2 (I’m afraid of it sucking) and Lucy.
7. Have you ever written fanfiction?
8. Are you a procrastinator?
No. I do the things I want to do when I want to do them and if something gets put off because I am not presented with a convincing incentive, then it’s not procrastination it’s prioritization.
9. Favorite villain (book, movie, tv show, whatever you want)?
That would be Scorpius from Farscape. Not the scariest villain, but definitely an interesting and clever one.
10. If you could have anything to eat right now, what would it be?
Uhm…hmm. Ben & Jerry’s Coffee Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz. It’s as beautiful as it sounds.
11. To what are you looking forward?
The possibility of a certain someone as a roomie. Planting my container garden. Snuggles. Being 20lbs lighter again, eventually. Filling up my wall with art. Having a car. The cup of coffee that is brewing on the counter right now. TL;DR: The future in small gestures.
1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
2. If you could only wear t-shirts or button-ups, which would you choose?
3. Do you know much about astronomy?
4. What are your five favorite songs at the moment?
5. Do you believe in any sort of afterlife?
6. What are you working on right now?
7. How much importance do you place on the physical appearance of your partners?
8. Kisses or hugs?
9. What TV show or movie that you grew up has stuck with you the longest?
10. What kind of thing makes you feel so happy you feel gooey all over?
11. Do you consider yourself to be musically talented?